32’ x 60’ x 14’ barn
with attached 12’ x 24’ x 10’ lean-to
36’ x 72’ x 12’ hip roof barn with custom
dormers and vertical sliding windows. This
barn has bird perch and sweep design.
32’ x 30’ x 12’ barn with
12’ x 36’ lean-to
24’ x 36’ x 12’ barn with 12’ x 12’ sliding
door and 8’ attached lean-to
Post Frame Buildings: Farm Barns
Horse barns & cattle barns allow you to handle animals with ease
When it comes to farm barns, the team at Integrity can help you design the barn of your dreams. We build farm barns for horses, cattle or other livestock.
We will work with you to customize a barn keeping these points in mind:
- good workflow
- easy to clean
- good lighting
- proper and placement of doors for easy access.
NEW TO POST FRAME:
Hip Roof Farm Barns
Check out our uniquely designed post frame Hip Roof Barn. Exclusive to Integrity, we are pleased to be bringing this new design to Western Canada.
Make your acreage or ranch stand out with this unique design. We offer a number of special features on this style of barn from the bird perch and sweep design, dormers, mezzanines and more.
Integrity Barn Advantages
- Perma-Column: the only company in Canada to offer precast concrete columns that keep wood out of the ground and allow for a concrete foundation on your post frame building. Find out more about Perma-Columns »
- Wide variety of insulated and uninsulated doors to fit your animals and machinery including bi-fold, overhead, sliding and large man doors
- Available insulated or combination with storage for feed, tack and wash bays customized for you
- Straight walls to 24’ give you maximum usable space and the ability to park large equipment tight to the wall
- Low maintenance interiors and exteriors, farm barns designed to make barn or stall cleaning easy with large entry points
- Strong metal: our full 3/4” rib (large rib) metal gives our buildings more strength than the competitors
- Windows available in sliding or fixed
- Kick walls available
- Interlocking truss-to-post connection: our saddled truss connection gives secure fastening through the whole post. This means a better load transfer from the roof to the walls
- Smoke wall light: exclusive to Integrity offers less glare
- Metal lined interiors mean low (or no) maintenance
- Full range of available colours »
- Great service guarantee
- Industry-leading warranty »
Farm Barns Photo Gallery
- See photos of farm barns built by Integrity Post Structures in our photo gallery.
Reviews from Farm Barn owners
"I had been away for a week’s business trip and when I returned, we had a barn! The crew arrived on time everyday, and worked hard… They were always respectful when questions were asked and in general, just truly nice guys to have around.
~ Judy McKenzie
The quality and workmanship put into the barn exceeds today’s standards and the entire process went without a hitch. Within a week we had our barn up to our specifications with no exceptions. This past winter and spring was a true testimonial to the company’s name and product. We had winds exceeding 80 kilometres an hour for days on end and through it all our horses were warm and dry and our barn was unaffected. Thanks again, it was money well spent and we would readily recommend ‘Integrity’ to our neighbours and friends. What an easy name to remember.
~ Lisa Sutherland
Post Frame Experts Blog
Livestock shetlers important for animals
With the extreme winter conditions we have been experiencing across Western Canada, it is important to ensure that livestock--cattle, horses and other farm animals--have appropriate areas to seek shelter from the cold and wind. Wind chill and cold may reduce the animal’s temperature ...
Colour Trends for Post Frame Buildings:
An attractive building can add value and complement your acreage, farming operation or business. After planning out the critical details of a building like size, door types, insulated versus cold storage, we find that one of the most difficult decisions for people comes ...